Working for motorsports dealerships takes a diverse set of skills from internet marketing, to direct mail, to event planning. Sure you have your marketing programs in place, but how exactly is it working? That was a question I had to answer every day.
Did the programs communicate with each other? Did your direct mail feed your web and social media pipelines? Did is bring traffic into the dealership? Were different media getting lost in a jumble of simultaneous promotions?
We have years of experience at marketing Harley dealerships. Some of our most effective mixes consisted of:
- Direct Mail
- Grass-Roots HOG Chapter Extensions
- Event Planning
- Dealership Signage
- Database Administration
- Sales Promotions
- Video Development
- Repeat Patronage and Points Programs
- Service Reminders via E-Mail and Text
- Client Web Portals and Community Websites
- E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- In-Dealership Specialty Video
- Dealership Rebranding
- Social Media Setup and Blogging
- Web-based Survey Tools and Client Satisfaction Reports
The thing that set our plans apart was our ability to track the effectiveness of each media avenue, and connect them using some pretty cool technology. Everything we do is tracked for effectiveness. We want to move the needle on your sales, and this is the best way you can do it. One system pushing out information to the masses.